training of lead Trainers
This programme is for business trainers who want to become part of the Women in Digital Business network. Over the course of two days, you will be in a virtual classroom with 25 peers and the Women in Digital Business team. Here are some of the topics we will discuss:
- Introduction to business digitalization
- Adult learning and coaching techniques
- Codes of conduct and ethics
- Overview of available resources
- Launching and marketing WIDB
The training will take place online, and combine online live interaction with self-learning. Once they complete the training, Lead Trainers gain access to:
- The Women in Digital Business Lead Trainer certificate
- The full set of Women in Digital Business training materials
- The ability to certify other trainers and women entrepreneurs in Women in Digital Business
- The possibility to request technical and financial support to bring WIDB to women entrepreneurs
Our Lead Trainers should:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the field of micro and small enterprise development;
- Be able to prove their experience in delivering business training and coaching to women entrepreneurs;
- Be experienced in adult education and participatory training methods;
- Have a strong interest to provide training on digitalization to small entrepreneurs
- Have advanced digital literacy
- Be proficient in English, Spanish or French
- Be willing to train at least 5 other trainers and 30 women entrepreneurs.
To join an upcoming Training of Lead Trainers, have a look at our open calls for Lead Trainers
Foundations Programme on Digital Skills
This programme is for women entrepreneurs who want to make the first steps in their business digitalization process. The programme will provide you with the basic skills and insights for digital entrepreneurship, and explore how digital tools can make you business more efficient, successful and responsive to customer needs. The foundations programme focuses on building an on-line presence and commercializing on-line, covering also the broader impacts of digital transformation on people and business processes.
The Foundations programme takes 25 hours, and is delivered by the LeadTrainers and Trainers in our network – it can be delivered fully online, in person, or in a hybrid format.
To join an upcoming Foundations Programme, have a look at open opportunities or contact a trainer in your country.
Specialized Learning Paths
Women entrepreneurs who have completed the Foundations Programme will have access to the Specialized Learning Paths. These are learning journeys curated by the Women in Digital Business team, and help women entrepreneurs making the next steps in their digital transformation journey. Some of the topics explored in the learning paths are:
- Planning your business’ digital transformation
- Digital Literacy
- Digital marketing
To access the Specialized Learning Path, you need to have a Women in Digital Business certificateGo to Opportunities